Saturday, June 5, 2010

10 months

Hello to all!  Well I am almost 11 months old now but I have been bugging my mom about getting my update finished for the last month!  And what a mont it was!  
A lot of this month I spent 1. sick (cold, ear infection, lost voice, another cold...etc) and 2. in northern california!  It was really nice to see a bunch of my family.  I went up to northern california to give lots and lots of loving to my grandma Vicky for a few weeks, and I made her giggle and laugh even when I was sick!  A highlight of my time at home was playing at new parks and going in the hottub with my cousins!  It was so so fun.

Back to life in San Diego....a few of my new tricks and I find very exciting!  I love to hide in this basket and play peek-a-boo.  My daddy taught me the game and it cracks us both up.  I also learned to pound.  My friend Makena taught me, it is much better then a hand wave or high five.  Next time you see me, I would be happy to show you that trick over and over and over.  Otherwise, we put in new doors in the playroom so now I can stand there all day looking outside.....I love it!  
Finally, my I have learned to sign airplane and a" DA-D" for my daddy and "DA-d" for my doggies but totally get the difference and love them all so very much!  Bear and Kona play tug a war with me and let me feed them toys!
I am off to this magical place called Hawaii...it is all my mom and dad can talk about so when I turn 11 months we will be gone.  I promise to make sure my mom gets her act together sooner this next time.  Then I will be one!  Wow what a year!
Love to you all!
Baby Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment